Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who Thinks Vin Diesel Is The Shit?

F

Frackal

I do...I am going to rent pitch black this weekend...that guy's a bad mothafucka...

FRACK
PITCH BLACK WASNT ALL THAT GREAT BUT VIN DID GOOD IN IT. SOME DUDE SHOOTS HEROIN IN HIS EYEBALL THOUGH. ITS COOL.

HIS NEW MOVIE "FAST AND THE FURIOUS" IS GONNA BE OFF THE HOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ESPECIALLY SINCE I'M INTO SPEED LIKE THAT.

RRRRRRIIIIIICCCCCEEEBBBBBOOOOOOOYYYYY!!!!!!!

and vin desiel is gay in real life, a lot less butch than he sounds in the movies. nothing wrong with being gay, but I doubt it maches the stud value you thought of initially.

HappyScrappy said:
RRRRRRIIIIIICCCCCEEEBBBBBOOOOOOOYYYYY!!!!!!!

and vin desiel is gay in real life, a lot less butch than he sounds in the movies. nothing wrong with being gay, but I doubt it maches the stud value you thought of initially.
Gay? Come on scrap. Let's not hate. What's your source?

Vin was blessed genetically with a very masculine face. His body matches it well. Very solid looking individual.

And, I wouldn't be surprised if he was gay. Its always the ones who have the easiest time getting chicks, or the hardest.

And F&F is cashing in on the lame trend we have all come to know and love as rice. Expect a theatre full of neglected middle american teenage boys to run rampant as they ooh and ahh at the amazing stickers and bright colors being displayed before their eyes (not to mention probably some oscar worthy acting). Who can wait?!

I think Vin has some good acting skills and a solid future. If he breaks out good for him, if he is gay, so what?

I don't care if he's gay - but I just wanted to point out the irony of some of these guys on here saying how cool he is, and then later reading some post by them where they are freaking out over a gay member of the board writing something vaguely... well... gay.

as for source - do a net search, there is much discussion about whether he is or not. I suspected it after seeing him in various interviews. in movies he has this deep manly voice, but in the interviews he had a light lispy voice. they always ask him about it and he says he can "turn on or off the voice" - does that mean he's gay? no.
he also talked about how he loves broadway and wishes he could be in some show tunes b/c he loves them. and dancing, he loves dancing - and this was right after he was saying he wasn't interested in going out as much any more - so I'm thinking maybe the dancing wasn't the club kind so much as related to the show tunes.

does any of that mean he's gay? no.
but all together and if you had seen the interview would you have thought he was gay as well? probably.

Top Bottom