Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who still shops at GNC?!

GNC shopper

• I do

Votes: 245 33.8%
  • I dont

Votes: 369 51.0%
  • show me results

Votes: 109 15.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes...over-priced though.

Havnt in years and wont again, Used to when i was like 16 and it was about 1996 before there were better options readily available and I was an idiot, by the way I'm a genius now!

I walk in there sometimes to see what the latest "break through" supplement is. I never buy anything though. I hate it when skinny guys try to tell me what I need to buy like I am an idiot.

bigdofba said:
I walk in there sometimes to see what the latest "break through" supplement is. I never buy anything though. I hate it when skinny guys try to tell me what I need to buy like I am an idiot.

I hate skinny guys tryin to sell a product!

the_alcatraz said:
I hate skinny guys tryin to sell a product!

No kidding. A visit usually goes like this.

Some skinny guy behind the desk will be sipping on some type of shake or something OR some fat lady will be behind the counter.....

Them: "Can I help you sir?"
Me: "No, I'm just looking at some creatine and protein." (supps that work)
Them: "What are you looking at?"
Me: "ON Whey protein and prolabs creatine." (the cheap but effective stuff)
Them: Let me show you this "insert most expensive creatine and protein here".
Them: "I started taking this and I have blown up!"
Me: Try not laugh as I look at the 120 lb dude in his extra small shirt as he walks around with his chest puffed out.

Or some fat old hag, which looks like she knows nothing about nutrition, will recommend I take the Muscletech "Stack" which is some outrageous price. I

I'm like WTF and walk out remembering why I don't shop at GNC.

i went in there and tried to start some small talk with the kid behind the counter (it was a high wallish counter i only seen his face) .. asking him what he thought of nano vapor .. he responded with a "ahhh you know im not to familiar with the product" and began to work his way around the counter .. i couldnt help bt laugh when i seen the 115lb soaking went figure walk around the corner white as a ghost looks like he hasnt been outa the science lab in 6 years never mind at a gym .. not only do they have useless employees but the price markup is rediculous

bobby716 said:
i went in there and tried to start some small talk with the kid behind the counter (it was a high wallish counter i only seen his face) .. asking him what he thought of nano vapor .. he responded with a "ahhh you know im not to familiar with the product" and began to work his way around the counter .. i couldnt help bt laugh when i seen the 115lb soaking went figure walk around the corner white as a ghost looks like he hasnt been outa the science lab in 6 years never mind at a gym .. not only do they have useless employees but the price markup is rediculous

Sure is. Buy it online.

The ONLY time I will by something from there is if I just got done working out and need something quick for PWO if I'm not going straight home after the gym, because there is on a couple doors down from my gym. Otherwise I fuckin hate that overly priced place.

crazyjoe said:
The ONLY time I will by something from there is if I just got done working out and need something quick for PWO if I'm not going straight home after the gym, because there is on a couple doors down from my gym. Otherwise I fuckin hate that overly priced place.

I used to stress when I rean out of protein for a PWO shake. Now I just eat food high in protein and carbs if I run out. Egg whites an oarmeal does the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom