Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who still shops at GNC?!

GNC shopper

• I do

Votes: 245 33.8%
  • I dont

Votes: 369 51.0%
  • show me results

Votes: 109 15.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
that is not a response.

Tell me where I can find a vitamin with a 50mg B-complex and, I could list them all from my head, but you'd just think I copied it; a high potency of vitamins, minerals, and herbs, complete, without iron, that is both pharmeceutical grade and without any fillers, that is on a timed-release so my body is properly able to absorb all the nutrients, and also that only costs $10 a month.

If you know of one, or even one that's better, if that's possible, then I want to know. Like I said, I am open-minded. If not, then STFU.

And PLEASE don't name Animal Pack. I already take 11 vitamins in the morning; I don't need 16 more!

I shop at GNC, but am willing to look for the online solution. Can you guys recommend any sites where I can find supplements, protein, and the likes for better than GNC prices?

Depends on what you get. I get papaya enzyme, shaker cups, and other little things there. Its also convienient for a protein bar a serving of musclemilk if I'm waiting on an order. But for a serious staple supplement buy, no I don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom