Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who still shops at GNC?!

GNC shopper

• I do

Votes: 245 33.8%
  • I dont

Votes: 369 51.0%
  • show me results

Votes: 109 15.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
gnc has more people going there then are admitting here... they match ANY price and they take stuff back even half full if not satisfied so how many others do this?

flexed1 said:
gnc has more people going there then are admitting here... they match ANY price and they take stuff back even half full if not satisfied so how many others do this?

they match prices off the net?

they're good during the 1st week every month when they have that huge discount.

best price for some companies like pure proteins line - way overpriced on others

Only when I have too. Too expensive.

I worked there in college and liked it. I get 30% off now. And working in a franchise, i was aloowed to go to 30%off.

Last edited by a moderator:
bca21 said:
I worked there in college and liked it. I get 30% off now. And working in a franchise, i was aloowed to go to 30%off. so never be afraid to ***** them down

bro, why dont you change your post to something that doesnt demonstrate ignorance.

My friend owns a local GNC franchise, so the experience for me is quite different. I get alot of the basics there, and use the Internet for the niche stuff. I almost get Internet pricing on the basics from my friend's store...the difference between franchise and corporate owned.

My uncle is a regional representative for GNC. I get all my creatine and protein there for chep as hell. Me gusta!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom