Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who still shops at GNC?!

GNC shopper

• I do

Votes: 245 33.8%
  • I dont

Votes: 369 51.0%
  • show me results

Votes: 109 15.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the gnc performance protein is really THAT BAD?

I can't believe what I'm reading here.

I don't buy from GNC Mexico because they are overpriced, but GNC USA is like a heaven for me.
Anytime a friend goes shopping to Texas I ask them for some supplements, mostly protein and glutamine.

I can't buy online because the shipping is way to expensive, and little retailers here ask too much for supplements.

Anything I buy from GNC USA is at least 60% cheaper than other places, so I like the place

I don't see why GNC is still around? The Vitamin Shoppe rocks! It's way cheaper, plus you accumulate points at the end of the year for free goodies!

GNC has a lot of overhead- that's why it costs what it does. I worked there. Instead of having a few mega regional warehouses that UPS ships directly to consumer- ala mail order- GNC gotta pay for transport to all stores, tractor truck expenses, driver expenses. And their liberal return/refund policy... And wala- you get extremely high prices. Only way they can turn a profit. Their motive is not to fuck the consumer, they just do what they gotta do to make a profit, considering their business model. Haven't bought anything there in over 10 years, and don't plan on it anytime soon.

I ran out of glutamine and ran out to the local GNC - what normally goes for less than $40 on the net for most major brands (irontek, ON, etc) was $80 something fucking dollars GNC store brand

I told the guy it was a joke and left lol

Yeah i will shop there occasionally only to use their product and before the return policy is up ill return the unused portion and get a full refund!!!!!!!

thats what i usally do if i want to try a new product and don't want to spend my money on it in case i don't like it

GNC prices have come down (at least in my area). I just bought ON 100% Whey 5lbs for $39.99. Not to far off from internet prices. Its the only thing I buy there so I am not sure about supp pricing but the protein price is good and I don't have to pay shipping.

what i do is take magazine adds from other companies or print the deal out, take it to GNC and they will match the price. ive dont it like 3 times when i run out of shit and dont wanna wait 2 days lol only thing is they make u rip the page out of your magazine but who cares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom