Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who still shops at GNC?!

GNC shopper

• I do

Votes: 245 33.8%
  • I dont

Votes: 369 51.0%
  • show me results

Votes: 109 15.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped shopping at GNC when I was like 18 or 19 when I found supplement stores on line and found out I can buy twice the amount of products for the money GNC charges.

anadivine said:
I stopped going there for supplements. I started talking to one of the guys who worked there and he basically said don't bother. He sent me to an awesome shop near Vassar College (I live in upstate NY). They basically had a greater selection and much better prices. Plus the guys who work there are built and compete so they have actual experience with weight lifting. That really helps. PLUS, the GNC near me is pretty small.

ah, the GNC employees who know better , and tell the truth will tell you to go somewhere else.....ive heard a couple employees tell their costumers to go somewhere else at GNC.....I ust to when i worked their too.....Their are lots of smaller nutrition stores who have people who work their, and usually own the stores who are experts, and compete....I like those types of stores, cause they get good products, and are usually knowledgable, and help you out......If you ask me, if im going to pay retail price, i better get some damn good advice and info from the store.....GNC you pay retail, and they usually dont know their ass from their B12!

Ok, so I'm reading through this thread, and everyone is clamoring about going online.

Going online where? Seriously, I don't know better I suppose, and have shopped at GNC for years.

Anyone want to point me in the right direction?

i went in gnc the other day for shits and giggles , wanted to see what they were charging for no xplode , what a joke they want 64 dollars...lol i get it for half that online...

omega529 said:
ah, the GNC employees who know better , and tell the truth will tell you to go somewhere else.....ive heard a couple employees tell their costumers to go somewhere else at GNC.....I ust to when i worked their too.....Their are lots of smaller nutrition stores who have people who work their, and usually own the stores who are experts, and compete....I like those types of stores, cause they get good products, and are usually knowledgable, and help you out......If you ask me, if im going to pay retail price, i better get some damn good advice and info from the store.....GNC you pay retail, and they usually dont know their ass from their B12!

I'll be honest with you fellas, I work at a GNC and I am one of those "employees that know better"... I will be damned to screw/con people out of their $$ on things such as NO-Explode, etc... Sometimes, and again, SOMETIMES, we are cheaper than online prices because the GNC I work at is on a military base and have military discounts. But if I know of certain prices for certain products that ARE cheaper online, I will def tell them to get it offline and name off a few sites for them to go to. Another LOOKOUT for those of you who DO shop at GNC.... GNC employees get commission off of certain products.... So if you KNOW what you want when you go into a store and they start "suggesting" or showing you something "similar", it's for the dough.... Just lookin' out for the goodfellas...

I shop at musclemag, got one right by my house. GNC can't touch their prices and neither can anyone else.

Literally,FUCK GNC
they are so overpriced they shouldn't be in business

many years ago,before I found a wholesale supplement company online I too used to get ripped off by those assholes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom