Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who still shops at GNC?!

GNC shopper

• I do

Votes: 245 33.8%
  • I dont

Votes: 369 51.0%
  • show me results

Votes: 109 15.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
used to then I worked there for 8 months now I rarely show my face in a GNC store. Online for me is the best thanks

I do. Mainly out of laziness on my part. Not much free time, and it's practically next door. (Then again, i'm the same guy who makes quick grocery runs to Walgreen's instead of fighting the grocery store crowd.)

Wife says i'm lazy... I call myself a "Convenience Afficionado".. which clearly costs me more!

U guys have me thinking, though. Maybe it's easier to order online and have it delivered to the house.

Well, still working there 9 months later and it has enhanced my knowledge of nutrition, I am a certified nutrition and wellness consultant and believe in all natural especially bodybuilding/dietary supplements and the proper nutrition. Anyone interested in the latest technology in liquid all in one vitamin/mineral? Great for energy, cholesterol levels, helps balance hormones, even after a cycle, great company. Email me at [email protected]. Connie Allen

i just got 30% off the stuff i was buying there so it wasn't too bad at all think i wound up paying like $8 a 4 pack

I do not think GNC is a 'rip off' store. Running any outlet (especially in a mall) requires a ton of overhead and that is why thier prices are through the roof.

This does not mean I would shop there. Educated shoppers know we can get our stuff online for a hell of a lot less.

In the good old days, before the internet, GNC was the only place around in my area that carried decent supplements - most places wouldn't carry it. For that I give them respect. Their business model is now outdated though - the internet is king.

Guilty ... but usually only if I'm out of something (i.e. food, I'll go buy a ton of shakes if I'm traveling or something) & it's an emergency (Multi's, Digestive Enzyme, etc.)

Plus I still have that Gold Card thing so I ended up saving more than I would have if I ordered online, & I had it RIGHT then, not waiting for it to be delivered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom