Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who still shops at GNC?!

GNC shopper

• I do

Votes: 245 33.8%
  • I dont

Votes: 369 51.0%
  • show me results

Votes: 109 15.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GNC is a joke

GNC stands for.....Gonna need cash if you want to shop here and lots of it. Biggest rip off store ever

If GNC is soo bad, which isn't really when u have a Gold Card and go the first week of every month adding 20% off.... Where else is there to go to get Aminos, Anabolics, creatines and proteins?

I buy my ON Dbl Choc Whey there because it's the cheapest place in town to get it. Other than that I don't buy much there.(There's only 3(?) places in town that sell ON whey.)

Why is cost even an issue here....GNC price matches. If I need something in a hurry I just go in with a print-off of SND or Popeyes online prices and they match em every time.

I use some of their stuff... but a good friend I used to wrestle with is the store manager and he hooks me up at his price... and on gold card week I can walk out with a couple bags of supplies for cheap... I'm not saying go there... unless you got a friend there... and maybe I shouldn't be saying that because he just hired me for some part time hours!! hahha!!

RuckstaR said:
Why is cost even an issue here....GNC price matches. If I need something in a hurry I just go in with a print-off of SND or Popeyes online prices and they match em every time.

Exactly..GNC now matches internet prices, WITHOUT the shipping fees. The only limit is they usually don't carry the cutting edge stuff, but for protein and creatine, why not use 'em.

I'm new to fitness, lifting, and these forums. I bought one of their gold cards a couple motnhs ago; I use it to by EAS Myoplex, Hydroxycut, and most recently Cell-Tech. By the sound of it, I'm wasting ym time and money.

Anyone have a link(s) to these sites that apparently offer everything much cheaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom