Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who should be the next person interviewed? Who is the most intriguing?

OK........... so if we choose someone, ask them question and relay them back to you you will give us a 7 day / 6 night trip in St Lucia all expenses paid??

;)

OK........... so if we choose someone, ask them question and relay them back to you you will give us a 7 day / 6 night trip in St Lucia all expenses paid??

;)

LOL...
Who the hell is there?

Where the Hell is St. Lucia?

Sounds lush, though.

I wish, I just wanted to get the overall pattern on who peeps dig on now, or who provokes thought.

Talk to Big Rick Rock... about expenses paid. LOL
You would have better luck than me.

I look forward to some good postage from ya bro. I keep checking out these weird music videos, and I just cant follow em.

Hi.
I have a question here.
Your overall motivation when reading this thread.
Was it to look for semantic loopholes, or just be sarcastic on finding said loophole.
If so, kudos... you got me, partna.

The overall theme or pattern is just to get who you dig, or a current idea that moves you.

If so repost up, and I'll dig on it.
If not... have a good week

You said "next person interviewed" so I thought there must be previous interviews that I somehow missed. Not trying to play with semantics or pick on you in any way, I just wanted to catch up on the interviews since I seemed to have missed them the first time around. It was a completely ingenuous question, no agenda. So you're saying there aren't any?

Well I got last week's attention being man, an alter and a female who left the board all at same time. :D

Top Bottom