Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who saw britney..........................

i said forget it. i must have edited it into my post just after you posted. don't be such a hothead, throwing around spiteful words accusing me of having an eating disorder. i tend to be a quite likeable smart-ass once people get to know me... :cool:

YEAH I THOUGHT YOU WERE LIKEABLE ALSO UNTIL YOU RESPONDED IN A RUDE, SARCASTIC WAY TO A THREAD THAT WAS DIRECTED TO ANOTHER PERSON AND HAD ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU.

AT THE RISK OF SOUNDING LIKE A LITTLE KID: YOU STARTED THIS.

NO MORE REPLIES ABOUT THIS!!! THANK YOU AND GOOD BYE.

dude

i cant believe someone mentioned janet jackson on this thread. she is fucking ugly. she looks like her brother....U G L Y Lil. Kim, now shes can be mentioned, but Janet is nasty

Britney is the best, she is perfect all the way down to her toes, wich I would love to suck by the way, for my second pick I will have to go country and pick shania twain or faith hill.

Pink is the hottest of the four in that fucked up video.

I forgot about Mariah Carey, and that chick from destinys child, they are both sweet as hell.

Big Buck said:
the only thing good about the MTV movie awards was Shannon Elizabeth in her see-thru top!!! WOW!!! :eek:

I didn't get to see it :bawling: :bawling: , I like Shannon more then any of those girl band wannabee singers/strippers (not that there is anything wrong with that)

Top Bottom