Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Couples Counseling

Oh I don't know I'm just speculating but maybe that is why married people cheat with married people maybe because they don't have a lot of time and energy? Lol. I'm lucky to get a shower every day. I cannot imagine trying to make two men happy fuck that.

That's because when you cheat you're no longer interested in making both men happy

Can I dink?

My wife wasn't looking to cheat it evolved. They started going to lunch and talking. We were both not happy four years ago, he would be there to listen and tell her how right she was about everything and it just evolved. After time he "just understood her" in a way I didn't and provided the emotional relationship that her and I didn't have because we had a 2 year old and a new born and we were both working parents so our time together was nonexistent and they had free time during the work day. I get how it started and how it evolved what I don't get is how she could do that to me for so long behind my back and have it develop into and physical and intimate relationship.

Four years is a long time. I'd have a hard time getting past four years. Are you considering separating but don't want to because of the kids?

Top Bottom