Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who saw britney..........................

yo

kayne obviously you didnt see me response to the post " if you could be anyone in the world, who would you be?" I put Justin Timberlake, thats a lucky man

KARSON

I KNEW YOU WERE KLOWNING ABOUT THE POST COUNT THING.......SO WAS I.

Satanic Goatslayer said:
Pink?

You can't be serious.

I knew Koreans had small eyes, but I didn't know the effect this had on their vision.

My vision straight brova...my point is is that Out of those group of girl singers right now, yes brittney and jessica are the hottest ones, but I was just commentin and givin props to Pink for workin her body like that

And I still stand by the fact that Christinia isnt that good looking and she looks like a crackhead..especially when she wears that fucked up hair and make up

Damn

I AGREE THEY ARE ALL VERY NICE, BUT I THINK THE QUEEN OF THEM ALL IS JANET JACKSON, NO GIRL CAN MATCH HER WHEN SHE IS LOOKING HER BEST.

SHE RULES

That little pud Justin Timberlake is the only one out of the whole boy band shit that actually has some talent. Have u seen him b-box. And he is banging Britney.

I would love to be in his shoes right now.

Last edited:
smallmovesal said:

what do you think i was referring to you half-wit? jeez and it was half in jest... :rolleyes:

yep i'm super bulemic... :rolleyes:

SMALL

DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR SMART ACE: "NO OFFENSE, BUT SO, DO YOU WANT A METAL?"

WHO IS THE HALF WIT NOW, YOU BULEMIC HALF WIT!!!

smallmovesal said:

what do you think i was referring to you half-wit? jeez and it was half in jest... :rolleyes:

yep i'm super bulemic... :rolleyes:

SMALL

DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR: "NO OFFENSE, BUT SO, DO YOU WANT A METAL?" WHO IS THE HALF WIT NOW YOU BULEMIC HALF WIT? GO EAT SOME FOOD GIRLY. YOU SHOULDNT RESPOND IN SMART ACE WAYS TO THREADS DIRECTED TO SOMEONE ELSE IN PARTICULAR.

i think it went more like this:

no offense, but so what? do you want a medal?

anyway, forget it.

Last edited:
I DONT THINK YOU HAD THE WORD "WHAT" IN IT. ANYWAY THAT IS NOT THE POINT. YOU RESPONDED IN A RUDE WAY AND IT WAS DIRECTED AT MAY1010, NOT SMALLMOVESNEEDSMOREFOOD!!! GO AWAY.

Top Bottom