Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Who is your EF BIG O.G.

Lestat

MVP
EF VIP
Who do you look up to here, sort of like a father figure, the first person to take you under their wing and show you the ropes in this wild and crazy place?
 
Lestat said:
Who do you look up to here, sort of like a father figure, the first person to take you under their wing and show you the ropes in this wild and crazy place?

Nobody really.

Also, this place is rather tame.
 
If anyone I'd have to say mine was Huckleberry FINAplex

I didn't start out posting on C&C.
 
Training-AAS---Shadow,Radar,Sassy69,Ulter

C&C-Needtogetas,Lestat,Swole just to name a few


Still learning though, pretty new here
 
i dunno, the originals id have to say were gonelifting, crak600, ua_iron, and bran a little bit later

i look up to everyone
 
Perk and Hammy
 
Hmmmm........No one. :whatever:

I do admire some, though. RADAR's had a lot of heart lately.
 
Ulter
Realgains
Huck
Radar
Sassy
daisy
Pamela
Gymgurl
Lestat
theres more whom i have alot of repect for, alot of great people on here....
 
Smurfy said:
YOU SPELLED SMURFY WRONG.
true, but if i was gunna do girls i woudlnt be a virgin


wait i mean, if i was gunna do girls ,i would have had soklueless too.

i thought this has to be the people who showed you the ropes, and brought you into your roles...

sort of like how the alpha male teaches you to pee standing up, and how to hunt.
 
SoKlueles said:
WODIN, he was the first to ask to see my tits

I think he was implying they were small when he said "How come I can't see your tits?!?"

...not asking to see them.
 
alien amp pharm said:
I think he was implying they were small when he said "How come I can't see your tits?!?"

...not asking to see them.
oh well then we had a misunderstanding :bawling:
 
WODIN was my C&C BIG O.G.

lol @ him asking to see SoKlules' tits!
 
SublimeZM said:
rofl yeah bro...

didnt he get the memo that she doesnt have any?


;) :p
a plumper with no tits? that is the worst kind :(
 
At various time that would be O@S, Sawastea, Sh4dowf4lcon, Perkele, and Hamstershaver. Those were the first people here to give me the time of day, so to speak.
 
SoKlueles said:
this is why i dislike you on occasions
who wouldnt want to see my tits????
it wasn't an insult, I was laughing at WODIN, the old perv.
 
Raina said:
Velvett is out of town on business. Shadow just moved and is settling into his new place.
ah ok cool, thanks for the update.
 
I don't know if I was helped out all that much.
I don't know if I look up to anyone as a "father figure". There are a lot of people I respect.
I do know this. There are a few girls I have monster crushes on due to some karma msg's and PM's!
I love the ladies on this board!
 
beastboy said:
I'm starting to think Lestat starts these threads just to see how many people post up his name.
No, I don't really look at myself as anyone's BIG O.G. here except for maybe a couple of really fresh newbies.

I've been here a while but many times still feel like a newbie myself.
 
hey shadow welcome back, how is the new place?
 
Its good....



I am looking at several job opportunities in and around Atlanta......and one on the coast...so its a temp base of operations for now....near the mountains...very peaceful


I like it mucho
 
The Shadow said:
Its good....



I am looking at several job opportunities in and around Atlanta......and one on the coast...so its a temp base of operations for now....near the mountains...very peaceful


I like it mucho
awesome man. Can we see some pics?
 
Top Bottom