Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who here gets high BP?

Who here gets high BP? and from what?

• Yes, anabolics elevate my BP

Votes: 36 73.5%
  • I take meds while ON cycle

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • HGH elevates my shit BP

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • I have high BP naturally. It fucking sucks!

Votes: 13 26.5%

• Total voters
its normal to get a 'higher' bp while on cycle. if you are running a cycle with a lot of water retention then expect higher BP... but thats why its important to be in good shape before going on cycle, and to cycle off.

even on my last cycle my bp was good. but when i ran a test/dbol/deca cycle my bp did get elevated from all that water retention

im on test, tren and anadrol and my bp was 88/55 but the nurse checked it with a sweatshirt on. usually is around 105/75 no matter what.

I just turned 30 and have high blood pressure, my doc has me on 20mg of Benazepril a day. Honestly, it is my goal to get off the meds through cardio, taurine and lowing my sodium intake. It's really a bitch, I have always had a rosy complexion but with the stress of commission only B2B sales and high BP, I light up like a stoplight and it doesn't take much.

Cardio has helped and I'm testing a home BP monitor at my doc's today along with getting blood work.

BP is a big deal and I need to get it in check before running something come New Year.

I gave some advice-take it with a grain of salt!
you only have one body-one life!

or----see a Dr! BP is not to be messed with!

RADAR

Best advice i read... high bp while on steroids is recipes for disaster... The last thing you want your heart to do is work harder while AAS is in your system...

You dont wanna build muscle cartilage on the heart and have your pumps restricted.... This will lead to all kinds of health issues and the fear, Heart Attack!!

Im always monitoring my BP from just basic supplementation... When on juice, Literally, twice a day i was monitoring... Im sure any doctor/physician in the rightmind would perscribe BP meds whether they now or not that your on cycle... especially if your on cycle...

Im one of the ones that naturally has high BP... Dad had open heart surgery and 2 valves replaced at 37... Esophagoplasty at 46 and is a Non-Smoker... Grandfather had the same esphagoplasty a year ago, so we need to take our genetics into consideration and regulate the body the correct/safe way, and this does mean being open with our PAs/Physicians about use. Asking for a script to regulate BP is different than asking for trt....
make sure the diet is low in sodium will assist, and drinking lots of water to shed your extra water weight will drop the BP...

While on clen I have a resting bpm of 90-100 and when excercise 150 bpm. When off clen my resting is 60 and with excersise 120 .

Sent from my SCH-R930 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom