Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who here gets high BP?

Who here gets high BP? and from what?

• Yes, anabolics elevate my BP

Votes: 36 73.5%
  • I take meds while ON cycle

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • HGH elevates my shit BP

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • I have high BP naturally. It fucking sucks!

Votes: 13 26.5%

• Total voters
Always get high blood pressure, but what do i expect, aim 5 6' and get as heavy as 230. I got arrested a few weeks ago and the cops had to put 3 pairs of cuffs together, they even got a laugh out of it.

I had blood pressure issues the first time I ever cycled.

I was pretty nervous when I was on the first time so I know I had a little bit of anxiety. Anxiety will increase blood pressure, BIG time.

I also came to the realization that I salted alot of the foods I ate and I was pretty damn liberal about it. I pretty much only salt dinner now and just use a passing spritz of salt. This has helped alot.

I take minimum 5 grams fish oil every day. I prefer to take 10+ ed, but I'm low on oil atm. High fish oil intake with reduced salt intake has pretty much completely eliminated any high blood pressure or hypertensive feelings I used to get.

Old thread. Now with N2GUARD, elevated blood pressure is less of a concern. Though, you always have to keep an eye on it.

Is anyone here actually on BP medicine? I am on Clonidine, not for high BP but to calm nervous ticks, another use for it. I started this CLonidine in Sept 2010. I started using 50mg of tren enanthate a week in addition to my 50mg of test cypionate a week for my own HRT along around end of November, which is working very well. I do believe that tren raises your blood pressure but being on the CLonidine mine is staying within proper range. I take a half of a .1mg clondine in the morning and a whole .1mg clonidine at night, also helps to sleep. I feel that being on this clonidine is a nice balance to the excess blood pressure that my aas may cause. What do you think?

I got high bp from using super dmz. It's still running prety high even though I used it 6 months ago. It hovers around 130-156/ ~75.

I was interested to know who here gets high blood pressure and what causes it. I've never had BP issues until using AS. I actually don't have much of an issue unless i'm using over a gram total of compounds (i.e Test/Deca).

HGH was the bullet that hit me though. My blood pressure today was 165/102 and i'm already taking Diovan 160 for BP. I guess my body is just anti-HGH. I will say when i'm off totally i am always have normal readings. I sure as hell hope i don't get long-term damage or BP issues later in life.

I have it naturally. Runs in my family genetics. Control it simply with meds. Now its never high ON or OFF cycle.

I have had problems with my BP as well and it seems to get worse when I am on a cycle. The doctor first put me on a beta blocker which helped, but it was hard to get my heart rate over 110 when doing cardio. They have sense switched me over to a new med that widens the blood vessels and this seems to work as well. High BP isn't something to mess with. Get a BP monitor and go see your Doctor.

Top Bottom