Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who here gets high BP?

Who here gets high BP? and from what?

• Yes, anabolics elevate my BP

Votes: 36 73.5%
  • I take meds while ON cycle

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • HGH elevates my shit BP

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • I have high BP naturally. It fucking sucks!

Votes: 13 26.5%

• Total voters
i usaully stay around 115/60 on or off cycle.....
butttttttttt the other day i went to a chinese buffet, ate 8 plates of food was so stuffed went and took bloodpressure was 159/57 hahahahahahah take it the salt and amoutn of food i shoveled into my face was not agreeing with my body

Thanks for the detailed info. Just curious Sesational, is your BG in medicine. You know an awful lot about the intricacies of circulatory and nervous system. Anyway, thanks for the info and keep the info flowing.

My bachelors is in human physiology, I just did a huge project on blood pressure regulation and the effects of certain substances so it required a pretty good amount of detail.

Thanks for the compliment, and glad I could chip in.

First time I ran deca my bp was high & I was red faced while on it. I'm on cycle now & including deca at half the dose I ran last time (200mgs wk this run)& havent had those probs til I started anadrol (1st run with drol) 3 days ago. noticed tonight my face is red & feels warm. gettin bp checked monday morn.i'm sure its the drol. Normal for me top # is around 125-130

Growth is giving me wicked BP. wonder why???

Water retention? That would cause a drastic increase in peripheral resistance.

The equation for peripheral resistance is length of vessel divided by the radius of the vessel to the fourth power. So you can see that minute changes in vessel radius equate to large changes in peripheral resistance.

Remember that blood pressure is Stroke volume x heart rate x peripheral resistance.

140s over mid 80s i see im not alone.... awsum read here.my doc says its ok for now but i do get stressed about it...best thing to do is keep an eye on it and only take the meds your doc scripts yah,, if so needed...there many different kinds of meds for this.

you left out the option NO lol
would have made the poll more interesting.

Im good even on 75mg dbol ed.

if very angry or just worked out a few numbers passed the norm but not high.

you left out the option NO lol
would have made the poll more interesting.

Im good even on 75mg dbol ed.

if very angry or just worked out a few numbers passed the norm but not high.
i check it alot

Mine is normally really really low. Right around 95-100/45-50. My first Inj cycle was test and eq. 4 weeks into it I had stage 2 hypertension with a 170/100bp ended up having a minor heart attack, and now the dock says my heart beats too hard. So I spent 6 months and lost 45lbs of muscle and just trained my lungs, and now it's back to 100/50. No more EQ for me though!

Damn really? Equipose gave me really high blood pressure to. I wonder why some people can really tolerate it and others can't?

Top Bottom