Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who have tried krill oil for bodybuilding?

I have used it. I think it works just as well a normal fish oil to aid in fat loss and muscle building but the doses are much smaller. I like getting a few different types of omega3 pills. Right now I have
-krill oil
-fish oil (from sardines)
-fish oil (from salmon)
I just like to keep variety.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

I have never tried it however have heard positive reviews on its effects on joint pain. Has anyone really noticed a difference ?

I've used a whole bottle of the Krill Oil TS from ntbm. Didn't notice much difference compared to optimum nutrition's fish oil that i was using before, honestly. I mean it's hard to notice a difference in a supplement like that. Downside for the krill oil is its more expensive and always out of stock

I have never tried it however have heard positive reviews on its effects on joint pain. Has anyone really noticed a difference ?

Yep def. Noticing a difference although I'm also taking forged joint repair along side krill ts.
My elbows were basically shot and after incorporating these 2 supps joint pain has diminished significantly.

I've used a whole bottle of the Krill Oil TS from ntbm. Didn't notice much difference compared to optimum nutrition's fish oil that i was using before, honestly. I mean it's hard to notice a difference in a supplement like that. Downside for the krill oil is its more expensive and always out of stock

I rather not burp up the taste of dirty fish all day so Ill stick to Krill oil.. Not to mention the studies prove its ten fold as powerful which is why ou only need 1 small pill a day of krill and 4-5 massive fish pills. :qt:

Top Bottom