Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who have tried krill oil for bodybuilding?

I rather not burp up the taste of dirty fish all day so Ill stick to Krill oil.. Not to mention the studies prove its ten fold as powerful which is why ou only need 1 small pill a day of krill and 4-5 massive fish pills. :qt:

I agree the krill oil is better but Optimum Nutrition's fish oil doesn't smell or taste like anything and it doesn't make you burp up any thing. Although taking 2 krill oils verses 6 fish oils a day is definitely the biggest benefit in my personal opinion.

Tried it for a month instead of the plain old costco brand and could not tell any difference at all. Maybe there was a difference but I never felt any better, maybe a blood test would reveal if I was actually "healthier" or not. Certainly wont hurt you to use it.

Anyway I am back to regular fish oil, much cheaper even when tripling the recommended dose.

Oh I switched from GNC fish oil (nasty ass fish burps) to the Costco brand as the ingredients are very similar and you get 3x the amount for the price, and NO fish burps!

bump

krill oil has the benefits of having astaxanthin, an essential antioxidising, natural vitamins A and D, and perhaps other nutritional value such as little phospholipids.

Top Bottom