Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who Has Tried T-400 Yet???????

whta does the price on it actually look like in mexico without the middle man any one know? I can't what it was...:(

-Falcon- said:
Awesome stuff!!!!!!!!! My vet highly recomends it and says it should be here very soon after the testing has completed...that was the word weeks ago, not sure as of yet but will be on the look out!!!:D :D

That was the same vet that says loeffler sustanon is good and ttokkyo cause ungodly infections and abcesses that need to be cut out with a butcher knife right? lol

Sources put stuff on there lists that they dont have and cant get - thats nothing new - its not in TJ yet som chances are most sources cant get them until they are - I hear anyday it should be available but it wasnt there last weekend so if you order it from a source dont be suprised if your caught waiting. Id like to see the stuff though.

i notice someone already has it listed, whats the price down-there, and what would you consider a 'good' domestic price will be for it???:confused:

also what doses will you be taking w/ this stuff---hows 2 1/2cc week --sound!!!

Well When my friend gets his hands on it, he will be taking 1cc every 4 days. And progress up to every 3days. for 10 weeks:p
I think I have a picture of it I will post later

Slopain said:

That was the same vet that says loeffler sustanon is good and ttokkyo cause ungodly infections and abcesses that need to be cut out with a butcher knife right? lol

Sources put stuff on there lists that they dont have and cant get - thats nothing new - its not in TJ yet som chances are most sources cant get them until they are - I hear anyday it should be available but it wasnt there last weekend so if you order it from a source dont be suprised if your caught waiting. Id like to see the stuff though.
Yeah I was like how the fuck can a domestic have it before all the vets in TJ?
Well one vet has it but the others dont yet. Is 400mg actually able to be soluable in qml of oil??

Top Bottom