Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who has had a bi-curious experience & it didn't work out?

Who has had a bi-curious experience & how did it go?

• Are bi curious, but haven't tried it.

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Bi curious, & like it occasionally

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Was bi curious, & needed months of therapy to recover

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters

HiDnGoD

OK, we hear all the time about people being bi curious, & sometimes we hear when it works out.
But what about when it doesn't? Lets hear it folks.
Gimme 5 min to set up the pole

I can't reply to the poll as all of my experiences have worked out or are still in the process of getting there.

I love to burst the bi-curious cherry!

I have one g/f who's cherry I burst a couple of yrs. ago and hubby and I are the only one's she's done/still plays with like this. I'm workin on a few other girls. Some think they're straight, some think they're lez. but they've all enjoyed kissing me and flirting with me and hubby and I know it's just a matter of time until we're happily fucking one-another. We're gentle and take things as slowly as they need to be and in the long run it's always paid out. Being friends first...real friends, not just doing it for the pay-off, has worked well for us. I'm kinda shy so the only way I'm really comfortable being with someone is if I'm friends with them first.

We've had a few girls who thought they were straight turn bi after being with us. That thrills me. Nothing better than being able to enjoy both sexes IMO.

Never been curious.. and never had it not worked out.. i know guys have this ideal that all women have had one experience and i would love to add to the dream but i cant:)

I'm am willing to do most things, but this doesnt do anything for me.. i find women sexy, they just don't turn me on

I do not find women attractive in any way and I am not bi-curious either.

For me nothing can replace a man's touch.

BOWTECH said:
Damn :worried:Missfit
Hun i'm also an identical twin.. alot of men have included someone who i hold dear to my hear in their twisted sick sexual fantasys.. so might have kinda slanted my views on this

O.K. I'll add my two cents...I will admit that I have had bi curios fantisies about the opposite sex when masturbating, to see it and think about it turns me on, but when it comes to real life I dont know. I find women very sexy but I agree there is nothing I love more than a man inside me. So until I'm loaded out of my mind, I'm talkin can't stand up straight, I'll leave the girl on girl action to my sex dreams...hey I'm horny as fuck now!!!! :p

*MissFit* said:
Hun i'm also an identical twin.. alot of men have included someone who i hold dear to my hear in their twisted sick sexual fantasys.. so might have kinda slanted my views on this
Now the family shit is sick. Hey if that isn't your thing than so be it. Don't let someone try and pressure you into it. Besides you'll probably just kick their ass for suggesting it ;)

MILF69 said:
O.K. I'll add my two cents...I will admit that I have had bi curios fantisies about the opposite sex when masturbating, to see it and think about it turns me on, but when it comes to real life I dont know. I find women very sexy but I agree there is nothing I love more than a man inside me. So until I'm loaded out of my mind, I'm talkin can't stand up straight, I'll leave the girl on girl action to my sex dreams...hey I'm horny as fuck now!!!! :p
I'll buy :licker:

Top Bottom