Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who has done a gram of deca ew?

HAYEZ

Crack Peddler
Platinum
How did you like it? Results compared to 600-700 ew? Sides?
Would you do it again?

Lol trying to think of my next way to hit it. Going to take a break for a few months and cut then do a massive cycle after summer.

This time I am def including hgh.. Really feel it now that I quit a few months ago..the real results come from hgh mixed in

Lol trying to think of my next way to hit it. Going to take a break for a few months and cut then do a massive cycle after summer.

This time I am def including hgh.. Really feel it now that I quit a few months ago..the real results come from hgh mixed in

Hayez are you rockin a full beard in that photo bro? lookin hard as nailz anyway man. good shit

How did you like it? Results compared to 600-700 ew? Sides?
Would you do it again?

I have before a few times and realized I need no more than 600mg per wk for best results.

Hayez are you rockin a full beard in that photo bro? lookin hard as nailz anyway man. good shit
lol sure was...havent shaved since then...lookin like a homeless person now..got a little fatter to unfortunately..think the beard took all my nutrients hahahah

in my experience, more is not more with deca.... the only thing you get "more" of is sides (bloat, deca dick)... I find that a lttle bit of deca (or NPP) go a long way... took me years to figure it out (it's a mental thing), but trust me on this

Top Bottom