Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who else works 3 shift?

I manage a bunch of dumbasses at a dairy farm. So mostly sit on my ass untill one of the mexicans fucks something up. Happens more than you would think! Atleast I can fuck around on the computer in the office.
How is you bike bro dident you wreck it doing like 100?
What do you do for a living?

The bikes not that bad surprisingly. Like I said, it landed in the grass and the bar ends and rearsets dug in. Stopped dead almost. Still needs fixed. Rather not say what I do, ya know:)

Worked third shift for seven years. Would rather do that than work the afternoon shift. Finally made it to days, and it definitely is nice to sleep at night.........lol.

delts2

Hey Delts, same here. I'm starting 6:30am to 2:30 within a week. Can't wait to work some normal hours for once....

I remember working 12-8 for a few years. The best part was:
Eating dinner at Krystals or 7 eleven at 3 am with all of the drunks.
Being awaken by a horn blowing as you crossed the center line asleep on the way driving home.
Falling asleep at family function you were forced to go to at 10 am after working all night.
Hitting that wall around 4 or 5 am and wanting sooo bad to SSLLEEPP...
Getting home and just getting to sleep when the fucking phone would ring with some douchbag Telemarketer selling something. (I'm awake now!!)
Going back to work after your weekend 2 days off and knowing you haven't slept since the night before.

Top Bottom