Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who else is screwed up cause of the time change?

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
this is killing me. i keep waking up an hour early and when i work out the evening i am getting really tired since my body doesn't understand why i am working out an hour late. it gets dark when i leave the gym now.

who else is going through this?

Same here, dark on the way to work and dark when leavin gym. Only time i see my house in the daylight is on the weekends....

I know one thing, who ever came up with day light savings didn't have young kids. Their bodies are operating on the old time, which means they are waking me up an hour too early.

RD

Same here, dark on the way to work and dark when leavin gym. Only time i see my house in the daylight is on the weekends....

you live at a higher latitude.. so your days are gonna be shorter during the winter and longer in the summer in the northern hemisphere.

but thats not what i'm talking about.

in the US we roll our clocks back 1 hour in the fall, and in the spring we spring forward an hour.. thats what i'm talking about

I know one thing, who ever came up with day light savings didn't have young kids. Their bodies are operating on the old time, which means they are waking me up an hour too early.

RD

yes this is what i'm talking about.. i am waking up an hour early and getting sleepy and hour early in the evening.

i'm sure my body will adjust in time.. the more i get into bodybuilding the more this is happening. my body has its own clock.

Top Bottom