Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who else here hates the fake gear that spellwin tries to push??

Status
Not open for further replies.

duritz

Banned
it's pretty annoying... i thought this site was for people who know what they are doing when it comes to that stuff?? any moron who buys this crap is an idiot... my two cents

Last edited:
duritz said:
it's pretty annoying... i thought this site was for people who know what they are doing when it comes to that stuff?? any moron who buys this crap is an idiot... my two sense

Which two sense? Sight and touch?

tuc biscuit said:
Bro, this seems to be a quick and direct route to being shown the door.

why?? because i voice my opinion??

if this is the most controversial fitness site on the net can't we have some controversy or do we all have to be mindless obeying subjects of the all powerfull spellwin??

duritz said:

why?? because i voice my opinion??

if this is the most controversial fitness site on the net can't we have some controversy or do we all have to be mindless obeying subjects of the all powerfull spellwin??

Not questioning your right to voice your opinions, but there is such a thing as biting the hand that feeds you.

CCCP said:
i don't think you should bad mouth spellwin's products or advertising, because that is how he keeps the board running.

plat membership doesn't keep it running??

i don't think you should bad mouth spellwin's products or advertising, because that is how he keeps the board running. You could just ignore it.

LMAO at your sig, btw :D

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by PoyeBoy
I touched a guys penis once on a dare. He said he would pay me $50 to just lick the tip of it, but i got scared and told him i would just rub it for free until he jizzed on my hand
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom