Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who else hates going to the doctors

for women.........I think I can speak for ALL of us.....it is no fun laying there spread eagle, then having this metal thingy spread you wide, while your insides are being scraped with a wire brush!! oh and lets not forget the finale when the finger is coated with a big blob of ky jelly as the dr. rubs all up in you almost to the elbow while pushing down on your belly...then when he/she is done you have the goop down there.

oh yeah, good times..........NOT....lol

ksharp01 said:
for women.........I think I can speak for ALL of us.....it is no fun laying there spread eagle, then having this metal thingy spread you wide, while your insides are being scraped with a wire brush!! oh and lets not forget the finale when the finger is coated with a big blob of ky jelly as the dr. rubs all up in you almost to the elbow while pushing down on your belly...then when he/she is done you have the goop down there.

oh yeah, good times..........NOT....lol

WTF kinda dentist you goin to? :worried:

and going to the denist........a big fat fuck no to that as well....

I go every year for a cleaning because I have to (or we all should rather) and I always feel good when I leave .... much better feeling than after going to the gynocolgist.....as least I'll be walking straigher. lol

my one dentist was pretty cool....he had these goggle thingies that let you watch a movie while they were drilling away....

ksharp01 said:
and going to the denist........a big fat fuck no to that as well....

I go every year for a cleaning because I have to (or we all should rather) and I always feel good when I leave .... much better feeling than after going to the gynocolgist.....as least I'll be walking straigher. lol

Ms Ksharp sees my last post in 5... 4.... 3.... 2...

I love my dentist, I have perfect teeth because of him. The work cost 11k total, I got veneers about a year ago.

ksharp01 said:
lol
:lmao:

I could give you a referral if you'd like

No thanks... It's bad enough that my accountant, the bus driver and priest at my church already treat me like this! I don't need one more professional up in my business.

Top Bottom