Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who else bleeds after Glute Shots

i bleed on glute shots an i find there is a little oil coming out of the injection site but supposedly there is som injection called the z-pull injection never used it but if bledding bothers you it may be worth looking at.

Hi,

I have bled rarely. I have injected off and on for 10 years in the glutes. I only recently learned you are supposed to draw back to plunger to see if there is any blood. I have never done this because I was more worried about air bubbles in the veins.

For the guy who isn't that flexible - neither am I but I use a full length mirror - tip off my brother and it means you can watch what you are doing without straining etc.

Sanel27 said:
I never shoot myself in the glute as im not that flexible, and also i cant use only one hand to shoot, aspirate and all that. But however, i used to shoot my boys there and i get shot there myself when my friends are around and i can say that most of the times there is not much blood running, most of the times there isnt blood at all untill i press the pad afterwards to massage it in a bit deeper.

I guess it depends on the technique you are using, are you really slow to put the needle in or just jab it in, do you pull it out slow as well. I usually just jab it in and pull it out quick as well. But i have a friend that's a bleeder even if i use 25" gauge and its in a delt.

I'm not talking about a bunch of blood, I just usually have a spot on the cotton ball, I assume if I didn't use a cotton ball I might have drop run down my ass. I jab it in pretty quick and remove pretty quick.

I use the z-track method (pulling back skin while injecting), and very rarely get any bleeding. If I do, it's small enough to be completely soaked up by the alcohol swab.

pentatonic said:
I'm not talking about a bunch of blood, I just usually have a spot on the cotton ball, I assume if I didn't use a cotton ball I might have drop run down my ass. I jab it in pretty quick and remove pretty quick.
I do the same way. About 10% of the time I get a dribble. The rest of the time I get a spot, or nothing.

I never bleed after a glute shot because I know where the sweet spot is and I hit it every time with no problem.

scout69 said:
I never have had a problem with hitting a vein never felt sick or anything in the 5 years or so I've juiced but I usually only do Glute shots not a big fan of spot injections but I always bleed always I hit the right spot I've done the reasearch months before I did my first cycle almost 6 years ago I never asperat and again never no problems bruises nothing but always blood usually just running down my ass when I pull out hold a alchol pad on it for 5 seconds and its done but this happens with 95% of my shots why is this..

in the past i would usually shoot in delts but the test cycle (prop/cyp) im on now has me rotating alot more cause of the eod injections. no prop pain what so ever.

today however i was going for upper outter left glute, i jabbed that shit, aspirated, no blood, shot it in and then when i pulled out the blood was literally dripping down my ass. i got nervous for a second but knew i didnt hit something bad cause there was no pain. i cleaned myself up and went to the gym.

could i have just hit too close to the last injection spot? its been over 12 hours since the shot, ive worked out and everything and it doesnt hurt at all but i looked in the mirror before and its black and blue now and a little hard under the injection spot. im massaging every so often to try and move the shit around. sorry if this is some newbie shit but its just never happened to me before. thanks.

Top Bottom