Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who else bleeds after Glute Shots

The ones I like are when you pull the needle out of your thigh and watch a cc of test shoot across the room followed by a nice little 21 gauge cylinder of blood shoot ourt right behind it!

Hit or miss. I'd say maybe 10% of the time I get some blood. Usually just a drop or two. Rarely, I'll get some running down the leg.

Only once have I sprayed (blood), and of course that was the time I was teaching my how to give me an injection, and she was kneeling right behind. Talk about not being happy with a faceful of my bodily fluids.

i usually get a couple of drops of claret mate, a few times a had loads pumpin out of me! Looked like a scene from a horror film, scared the shit out of me!! If this happens, jus put your finger on it for a couple of mins til the blood clots. Another thing i do is each time ive done a jab, rub the area really hard for a couple of mins, this just makes sure that it all absorbs properly.

I never have had a problem with hitting a vein never felt sick or anything in the 5 years or so I've juiced but I usually only do Glute shots not a big fan of spot injections but I always bleed always I hit the right spot I've done the reasearch months before I did my first cycle almost 6 years ago I never asperat and again never no problems bruises nothing but always blood usually just running down my ass when I pull out hold a alchol pad on it for 5 seconds and its done but this happens with 95% of my shots why is this..
I bleed profusely almost everytime, and I'm always on the mark as I use a mirror. I kind of write it off as maybe blood pressure is higher due to excitement of the unnatural event of jabbing my ass with a 1.5 inch needle. Or just high pulse you know. I'm always glad I do it cause test has good benefits just besides gains, and I get to liking the whole process of being physically fit. You know I'm here because the curiousity got to me...yep it happens every damn time and will be half way down my thigh before I can get the swab on it. Thought this might comfort you as much as this post did me. Thanks for not being scared to ask about it.

I bleed profusely almost everytime, and I'm always on the mark as I use a mirror. I kind of write it off as maybe blood pressure is higher due to excitement of the unnatural event of jabbing my ass with a 1.5 inch needle. Or just high pulse you know. I'm always glad I do it cause test has good benefits just besides gains, and I get to liking the whole process of being physically fit. You know I'm here because the curiousity got to me...yep it happens every damn time and will be half way down my thigh before I can get the swab on it. Thought this might comfort you as much as this post did me. Thanks for not being scared to ask about it.

Bro this is a 7 year old thread lol

Stop bumping old threads please

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Top Bottom