Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who does cardio when dropping bodyfat?

CobraUTAH

To do Cardio or not to do Cardio??

This is the last great question that I have regarding my diet trim down that is to start the first of February.

Needsize told me that all he did was diet and changed his routine some. He also used a few extra ingredients in his diet that I won't be using. Anyway I absolutely don't want to loose the lean mass I've gained. Most of what I hear says that cardio will definetly eat away at lean mass. I have also been told that HIIT style cardio is supposed to prevent the loss of lean mass. I'm also wondering what to do for my lifting routine. I'm currently training 5x5 and loving it every single day. I'm wondering if most stick with the heavy stuff and try and maintain or if a change is necessary due to a change in diet and energy levels.

I'm really curious what the majority of you do.

1. Do you include cardio or not during a meltdown/cut cycle, and how much, style etc details please.

2. What do you do to your training routine when dropping bodyfat and really watching the diet? Details of training from bulk phase to cut phase.

good questions -

i start my cutting diet on march 1. i'm going to just change up my diet for the first month. april 1, i'm going to add in cardio. may 1, i'll add an ECA stack to the diet & cardio. i'm hoping this works.

i want to lose the least amount of muscle as possible.

bump for answers

I'm first going to clean up my entire diet, stop eating the bad foods and sugars etc. I'm then going to begin restricting calories very slowly. If that doesn't work or comes to a stop I may start including some cardio and then finally a fat burner.

Are you at all worried about taking ECA since it's an ephedra based supplement and the FDA has banned all the ephedra drugs?

Another member recommended I use a fat burner to help in the process but the only ones that really work are illegal or ephedra based and I'm scared to use either.

From what I've read, the ban doesn't take effect until 2005. So, I'll be stocking up...I've taken Xenadrine before and had great results with it, so I have no worries about taking it again. But, I always use it as a last resort.

I think it depends largely on your body type. The harder it is for you to gain weight/muscle, the less cardio you need to do. If you're like me and find it difficult to lean up, you'll need to do more. But even for people like me, there's such a thing as too much. Diet should take priority.

Curious as to how much of an effect "legal suplements" have with weight loss?? Do most of you find that they help a lot? Also, what percentage of your weight loss would you attribute to supplements as compared to if you did not ues them?

I had notable results from my ECA stack after the first week of using it. I was only on them for a month. It was after I had already lost fat through diet & exercise.

But, like almost everything, it's a personal thing. Some people respond well, some don't. And, of course, everyone should use these products responsibly. :)

Top Bottom