Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who do you hate at the gym

There's a skinny trainer at my gym who thinks he's being really creative by making all his clients do these really retarded exercises. He can't just tell someone to do curls or pushdowns, it has to be curls standing on 1 leg or pushdowns while he shakes your shoulders, sitting on a ball etc. etc.

Another guy who has nothing but big biceps, wears a muscle shirt every frickin day, and has a creepy child molester mustache.

Another fuckin guy who is weak but walks around with this attitude like he owns the place. I see him every day and nod or say hey when I walk by him but he never responds. And he's got these pink shoes.

This lady in her fifties who actually has made some gains but still has a big fat protruding belly, black hair, and tatted up arms. Wears tight clothes and big over the ear headphones. She dances to the music no one else can hear between sets, like she really thinks she looks hot. She dances like an epileptic.

And I hate the guys who can't wait to get into the locker room to strip naked and prance around for 20 minutes like that's normal. Like they really need to have their underwear off to blow dry their fuckin hair or brush their teeth.

Or blow dry their balls

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

people who wear the same clothes day in day out and fucking stink up the place

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

people who wear the same clothes day in day out and fucking stink up the place

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

I dominate every lift in my gym and yours fuck all you faggots. I leave my weights on the bar and i hope you open your dick suxer about it

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EliteFitness

Eat a dick strongBRA....what was the point of that, show ur nuts? Roidrage. No one fuckin cares bout ur lifts n this is the fuckin Internet bro lol the INTERNET haha christ

Eat a dick strongBRA....what was the point of that, show ur nuts? Roidrage. No one fuckin cares bout ur lifts n this is the fuckin Internet bro lol the INTERNET haha christ

Who the fuck do you think you are?!

Everyone...dead serious..oh and I wear the same looking clothes everyday to the gym..about 8 black gym shorts and 8 black tank tops...I don't dress up for the gym lol bit I'm definitely not wearing dirty clothes..but yea I hate everyone at my gym

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

I got homo stalker in my gym that stares at my ass and big arms....

so its a typical training day ...i'm rocking my levi 501's doin shit-form curls in the squat rack.
and right on Q , bam ! i can see the fucker with the corner of my eye rubbing his pocket rocket.

FML.

Keep telling yourself that lol..who's really the gay one here?

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

There's a skinny trainer at my gym who thinks he's being really creative by making all his clients do these really retarded exercises. He can't just tell someone to do curls or pushdowns, it has to be curls standing on 1 leg or pushdowns while he shakes your shoulders, sitting on a ball etc. etc.

Another guy who has nothing but big biceps, wears a muscle shirt every frickin day, and has a creepy child molester mustache.

Another fuckin guy who is weak but walks around with this attitude like he owns the place. I see him every day and nod or say hey when I walk by him but he never responds. And he's got these pink shoes.

This lady in her fifties who actually has made some gains but still has a big fat protruding belly, black hair, and tatted up arms. Wears tight clothes and big over the ear headphones. She dances to the music no one else can hear between sets, like she really thinks she looks hot. She dances like an epileptic.

And I hate the guys who can't wait to get into the locker room to strip naked and prance around for 20 minutes like that's normal. Like they really need to have their underwear off to blow dry their fuckin hair or brush their teeth.

I don't even notice that many people in the gym, let alone hate them.

Top Bottom