Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who believes in overtraining ?

getbig1974

So I was looking for a new back workout routine and I found this guy Artemis dolgin based on his routine he is doing 38 sets in total for the back at 12 reps. No I know a lot of people believe in overtraining so I'd like people to input my belief is its too hard to maintain heavy weights with many sets and reps and I've tried similar workouts and they are exhausting you think he's bullshiting ? Just for publicity?

Check out this video on YouTube:

Sent from syringe with 1000mg of test.

38 sets isnt that much. But volume takes time to work up to. You can expect a sprinter to run a marathon just like you can expect a low volume trainer to go straight to high volume and not be exhausted.

I've done most styles and this one as well I feel like you can't lift very much weight with high volume routines this your not getting bigger sure your ripped but size I don't think will come with s high volume program.

Sent from syringe with 1000mg of test.

.....Wtf was that? Just shows you truly don't have to know or do a single fucking thing correctly if you take enough steroids. Of course you can do 38 fucking sets of cables. Lmao.

Overtraining is when you overdo yourself in time span of few months, that your CNS system starts to break down and instead of gaining strength, you start losing it with many other symptoms.

As for the video, sure it may work for him, but as for all we know, he could be using 5 different compounds and his body reacts differently to this type of training.

Top Bottom