Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which TEST is highest quality??

the argentinian tests are excellent..BA, and calastreme..also the polysteron sost from venesula all shering as well

Re: Re: shit

Maxx Out said:

Don't u mean inexpensive test? I'd rather have good quality test thats inexpensive, rather than cheap low grade test!

Maxx >>>>>

no, i meant cheap/ the cheaper the more i get. if you would rather have quality, then get it brother!

Testerona 200 has got to be about the worst, Ive seen it give guys zits that make them look like hambuger when other cycles of test did nothing. Anyone else noticed that?

maxes21 said:
what about ba labs argentina or calistreme propionate?? or the cypro 200 prop and cyp by ba labs

I have heard BA Labs sucks.......People getting sick from it? I do not know if it is true or not but just what I have heard.

upjohn the best!!!!

You cant beat pharmacia & upjohn depo-testosterone, I use the 200mg/ml that I get right from a pharmacy.It's clean and always 200mg/ml and never ever have got an infection or fever from it !! To boot it's only 5 bucks, co pay insurance so it's alot of test for the buck.

Mike80 said:
What about ICN. Overdosed and overfilled.

i used them in my last cycle they were overfilled .but i was not at all impressed with them for the price they are not worth it .unless you get them overseas.

Top Bottom