Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which prohormone and how much?

Thatch

For those that have said prohormones didn't work for them, what did you use and how much? Same for those that found them effective.

When andro first came out, I used that and it did not work. Then I used the androdiol orally and it didn't work until I used 3-5 grams per day and even then it only worked pretty well. Have any of you used the 4-androstenediol transdermals?? Androspray from Ergopharm and 4-ADerm from Avant Labs have both worked extremely very for me and several of my clients, in dosages from 500-1000mg per day. I've also heard good things about Androsol in similar doses but have nevr used it.

But, it just seems everyone lumps all of the prohormones, no matter which one and what delivery method into one pile and that is a huge mistake. Andro sucks, no matter what delivery method. Low to moderate dosages of orals suck, no matter what prohormone. But, high doses of the transdermal diols do work very well.

So, you have never used any of them but have concluded all of them don't work...?? Quite the scientist, aren't you.

I might not be a scientist, but one thing im sure of is that i can read. And i dont see me saying anything about me never trying them, nice try though wise guy

It was assumed based on your lack of saying anything of substance when the post specifically asked for substantive responses.

My apologies if I assumed falsely.

BTW, how did you like that ass-kicking in the Orange Bowl??

OU
50-55-56-74-75-85-2000

Top Bottom