Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which one

Gotcha so I am just gonna do the test, deca, and dbol how long should I run the dbol and deca?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

Gotcha so I am just gonna do the test, deca, and dbol how long should I run the dbol and deca?

When I run test,deca, and dbol I run a 16 week cycle. I stop the deca at week 14 and the dbol at week 6. The only oral I would run 8 Weeks is anavar. When running deca you need to have caber on hand to deal with prolactin issues like deca Dick.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EliteFitness

Nothing wrong with the tbol could go to 6 weeks with support at a reasonable dosage would only go 4 weeks on dbol

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

Yeah ... it's better, though, for a 2nd cycle, I'd prefer you run only the Test at no more than 500mg/wk ... if you REALLY want to run the oral, then run DBol for the 1st 4 wks at around 35-40mg/day. Most ppl say ED, but I prefer to run it Mo-Fri, resting my body (liver) over weekends. And remember to take on cycle support like HCGenerate and drink enough water.

Honestly, the Deca thrown in there is too much IMHO. Drop it for now ... you'll have enough time in your cycling time in future to run it and be better prepared. From just the DBol and Test over 12 wks you'll see decent gains guaranteed so long as your diet and training is sorted.

Top Bottom