Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which one are more toxic to the liver, Orals or Injectables??

robeasy

Hello,

I had a discussion with a friend of mine, a medicice student about oral and injectable steroids.

He kept saying that when it comes to liver toxication there are no diffrent between Oral tabs and injectables.
Because both injectables and orals hit the liver and gets metabolised there.

I`ve always thought that orals are more dangerous and toxic to the liver.

What do you guys think about this? Is there any studies that show that orals are moe toxic?

Its my understanding that orals are harder on the liver. Not absolutely positive on this, I will probably do a liitle research myself. But this is what I uderstand the difference. Evven though both methods will eventually be filtered there, some orals are actually chemically designed to not be allowed to be broke down by the liver in is first pass through it. 17 chain carbon atom or something about its position maybe.. And this really stresses the liver. Prohormones are designed the same way.

Hello,

I had a discussion with a friend of mine, a medicice student about oral and injectable steroids.

He kept saying that when it comes to liver toxication there are no diffrent between Oral tabs and injectables.

What do you guys think about this? Is there any studies that show that orals are moe toxic?

Here ya go bro. I've linked a thread I started a couple of years ago to answer some of the questions others had that you probably have. There is some debate but I think I addressed all of the concerns of my original post throughout the thread. Hope it helps.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/winstrol-pros-cons-oral-injectable-576977.html

Hello,

thats just a stupid comment. oral steroid are usually methylated which make then very liver toxic, injectables like deca, test,primo etc are NOT liver toxic. both are broken down by the liver and cleared by kidny's why the fuk would that make them bothl iver toxic?. if you drink a cup of apple juice its the same case liver and kidnyes lol that dont make apples toxic do it?
your friend might want to chang feilds man .......

Here ya go bro. I've linked a thread I started a couple of years ago to answer some of the questions others had that you probably have. There is some debate but I think I addressed all of the concerns of my original post throughout the thread. Hope it helps.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/winstrol-pros-cons-oral-injectable-576977.html
for winny inject or orals yes there both as liver toxic in myy op. so what if inject bypassed the first pass it still gets tere the next tiem aroudn and in the end its still LIVER TOXIC.

in the end its not if its oral or inject its WHAT THE FUK IS THE COMPOUND thats what will tell you. and you should know what is what or not be using steroids at all.

for winny inject or orals yes there both as liver toxic in myy op. so what if inject bypassed the first pass it still gets tere the next tiem aroudn and in the end its still LIVER TOXIC.

in the end its not if its oral or inject its WHAT THE FUK IS THE COMPOUND thats what will tell you. and you should know what is what or not be using steroids at all.

No one is saying both aren't liver toxic but injecting is less toxic. As I pointed out, when you inject the pharm it is available to the bloodstream without having to survive first-pass through the liver. Therefore more of the drug is available for other tissues to absorb (preferably muscle). ONLY the part of the drug that wasn't absorbed by muscle and other tissue makes its way to the liver for what is called second-pass metabolism.

The entire reason for adding the 17aa is to allow the pharm to survive the liver so it can be distributed to the muscle tissue. Therefore when you circumvent the entire first-pass by injecting you avoid much (not all) of the liver toxicity.

Remember, both oral and inj must make what is called "second-pass metabolism" (through the liver). However, when you take the pharm orally it must also go through first-pass, which is more harsh on the liver because none of the drug has been absorbed by other tissue. So, when taken orally, not only does your liver have to deal with it twice as many times, it has to deal with the much more harsh first-pass which the injectable completely circumvents.

It's my understanding that orals are much more toxic than injectables. Injectables are hardly toxic at all since they do not need to pass through the liver (they were not ingested...). The only stress on the liver would be creating proteins, which any steroid will increase the rate of. 17-alkylated steroids hit your liver the hardest, and those are, you guessed it, orals.

Now I only have a marine biology degree, and I'm not in med school, but your friend needs to hit the books more and the gym less :p

It's my understanding that orals are much more toxic than injectables. Injectables are hardly toxic at all since they do not need to pass through the liver (they were not ingested...). The only stress on the liver would be creating proteins, which any steroid will increase the rate of. 17-alkylated steroids hit your liver the hardest, and those are, you guessed it, orals.

Now I only have a marine biology degree, and I'm not in med school, but your friend needs to hit the books more and the gym less :p

i don't have a marine biology degree but, injectables are deposited into a muscle via injection and then slowly picked up and distributed throughout your body (to do their work) through your bloodstream which, obviously, passes through your liver...injectables are not liver toxic because they are not methylated...and they do not need to be methylated, because the system by which they are introduced into your body (i.e., via injection rather than consumption) is different...orals are methylated to help them survive the digestion process...injectables are not "digested" so they do not need to be methylated.

oh and, that doesn't mean that any of the shit is good for you...cuz it's not.

Top Bottom