Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which one are more toxic to the liver, Orals or Injectables??

i don't have a marine biology degree but, injectables are deposited into a muscle via injection and then slowly picked up and distributed throughout your body (to do their work) through your bloodstream which, obviously, passes through your liver...injectables are not liver toxic because they are not methylated...and they do not need to be methylated, because the system by which they are introduced into your body (i.e., via injection rather than consumption) is different...orals are methylated to help them survive the digestion process...injectables are not "digested" so they do not need to be methylated.

oh and, that doesn't mean that any of the shit is good for you...cuz it's not.

You mean all the Test and Eq that I am on is not good for me? Damn I thought I was on a health kick. LMAO Just joking digi.

I have anatomy and chem degree...since we're throwing that around lol :). Just Bc a compound isn't methylated doesnt mean it isn't liver toxic. Your friend is right and wrong. It is toxic...just not nearly as toxic. Tell him to run a 17aa for 16 weeks like one would another injection compound such as EQ or test e and see how jaundiced he would become. That first pass with the oral is def more toxic than an injection...but it still must be metabolized sooner or later through the hepatic system. Mg for mg...oral takes the cake on hepatoxicity.

Hello,

I had a discussion with a friend of mine, a medicice student about oral and injectable steroids.

no studies needed its basic biochem, organic chem, and anatomy.

Two types of people you NEVER listen to: Med students and Law students--each knows just enough to sound like they have a clue but in reality they no so little they have no idea how much they don't know.

A very prominent orthopedic surgeon told me straight up that they spend about 5 minutes in med school discussing AS.

Top Bottom