Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which girl would you choose?

I think that it is funny that everyone assumes that the pretty blond must have a bad personality just because she is pretty.

heatherrae said:
I think that it is funny that everyone assumes that the pretty blond must have a bad personality just because she is pretty.

Hey, atleast we all assume you have a great personality!@

heatherrae said:

LOL...im pretty sure in this thread good personality = down to smash

nimbus said:
thats all good; i'm just sayin your usage of butterface surprised me. Usually butterface is like slammin bod, busted mug. I think ur girl actually has a pretty face, but is a bit on the bigger side

I use butterface as "pudgy", you can be pretty and still have a butter face imo. I think she's pretty too, wonder what her personality is like, her eyes say she's nice.... and tig ol bitties, at least what you can see....
We need a second pic like you said, have them stand up....

The other blond is definately the prettiest, but she just has a look that, idk, looks like she could say "I'm not feeling good, I have a upset stomach/headache, I think I'll go on to bed" yada yada. The other one looks like she'd be saying, ' Where the HELL is that damn waitress with the drinks?"
I pick that one....

txbondsman said:
I use butterface as "pudgy", you can be pretty and still have a butter face imo. I think she's pretty too, wonder what her personality is like, her eyes say she's nice.... and tig ol bitties, at least what you can see....
We need a second pic like you said, have them stand up....

The other blond is definately the prettiest, but she just has a look that, idk, looks like she could say "I'm not feeling good, I have a upset stomach/headache, I think I'll go on to bed" yada yada. The other one looks like she'd be saying, ' Where the HELL is that damn waitress with the drinks?"
I pick that one....

butterface = everything is great but_her_face

nimbus said:
butterface = everything is great but_her_face

OHHHHHHH! lol, I'm a little older than most here, I try and stay up with the lingo and shiznit, you know. But my age got me on that one Bro.... feel me?

heatherrae said:

when your going away for the weekend with your buddy, his gf, and a girl she's bringing along, you better know she's nice and has a good attitude OR pick one that doesn't take as much effort to be around. Moving off the 9's and down to 7's usually accomplishes that. just so you know.....

txbondsman said:
when your going away for the weekend with your buddy, his gf, and a girl she's bringing along, you better know she's nice and has a good attitude OR pick one that doesn't take as much effort to be around. Moving off the 9's and down to 7's usually accomplishes that. just so you know.....

My homie isn't tied up. No Girlfriend..... Just a weekend gonna happen

Top Bottom