Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which first shoulders or chest??

Everyone pretty much covered the bases, any time your doing any chest presses/movements your incorparating a lot of front deltoids, than you can finish your shoulders with a few target exercises for your shoulders...

I've split my chest and shoulder days up recently. I just do tris with chest and shoulders/traps have their own day. Any thought on this split?

nice split fro, used to have that same split, right now I'm doing chest/tris, shoulders/bis, back, legs. 2-1-2 split If i hammer my bis too hard I'll do traps with back.

I would suggest doing chest and shoulders on different days. Before doing this my delts really suffered big time. I would always include delts right after chest and my delts were so tired I could never hit them with a lot of weight.

After finally moving my delts to a day by themselves they really exploded. I could hit them when I was fresh and really pile on the weight.

If you really must train them with chest I would train them afterwards.
:D:D

i agree with monstar. do chest and shoulder on different days. i usually train chest by itself, then back, then shoulders, off the next day, followed by arms and then legs.

frorider6 said:
I've split my chest and shoulder days up recently. I just do tris with chest and shoulders/traps have their own day. Any thought on this split?

I prefer this too. Personally, I think chest/shoulders on the same day is neglecting both bodyparts.

Delt/trap day is my favorite by far BTW...

do chest first or your chest workout will suffer greatly

newbanner.gif

Top Bottom