Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which do you guys prefer?

Blondes or Redheads?

• Blondes

Votes: 125 61.6%
  • Redheads

Votes: 78 38.4%

• Total voters
got a thing for sexii latina brunettess, love banging them ... not speakin a word of english also is a personal fetish

true redheads are THE best!!! if you get a one with small tits or flat chested, you are in for the time of your life. oh oh oh....i almost forgot, if you get a flat chested one with bipolar disorder ..... OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!! i swear by all that is holy, flat chested, bipolar redheads are THE best fucks on planet earth......imho.

layinback said:
true redheads are THE best!!! if you get a one with small tits or flat chested, you are in for the time of your life. oh oh oh....i almost forgot, if you get a flat chested one with bipolar disorder ..... OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!! i swear by all that is holy, flat chested, bipolar redheads are THE best fucks on planet earth......imho.

But lucky for you. Perhaps this ONE redhead was always on the GOOD side of Bi-polar. Because I know what the BAD side is. My wife put me through that shit for many, many years.

THANK GOD FOR WELLBUTRIN!

Top Bottom