Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which creatine is best....

Wizzyman

What do you guys think about MuscleTech's Cell Tech creatine? Has anyone used it with decent results? 75g of dextrose per serve seems quite hefty to me, and I'm slightly hypoglycemic. What do you think is the best creatine product out there?:splat:

The best creatine that I have tried so far is swole by syntrax. It does not cause any water retention and gave me more strength gains that cell tech did in the past. I also seem to get very crazy pumps while using swole. If you want to make swole work twice as better take it with around 50 to 80 grams of dextrose post workout with 400 mg's of ala. I found that it works awesome that way.

Get the cheapest stuff you can find. I have found 500g for under $10. Take it in your postworkout shake (immeditely post-workout), with half the usual amount of dextrose. About 1/2 an hour later, drink another shake with just protein and the other half of the dextrose. This is the best and cheapest way to pack the creatine into your muscles. This is because the creatine is absorbed more slowly than the sugar, and creating a second insulin spike once the creatine is at its peak of absorption will really shuttle it into your cells.

Some creatine formulations come with a kind of "time-release" sugar to time the insulin spike closer to when the creatine is hitting your blood. You will pay about 5X as much for this kind of stuff.

JC

Top Bottom