Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whey To Build?!?!

96banshee

Any news on when they will be back in stock. About to make an order and the only flavor I'm interested in(in stock) is the espresso..... Anyone care for the flavor or should I just wait until they come back in stock with the rest?

Any news on when they will be back in stock. About to make an order and the only flavor I'm interested in(in stock) is the espresso..... Anyone care for the flavor or should I just wait until they come back in stock with the rest?

the proteins will be back in stock august 20th

Thanks bro...... Im cutting it close to wait till then.... They have espresso in stock right now so I may just grab that between now and then.

I personally enjoy espresso and the vanilla caramel.

The only flavor out of ALL of them I didnt truly enjoy was strawberry but that might just me. I dont like strawberries to begin with LOL

Thanks Hoss! I planned to get vanilla caramel first then saw the espresso. Strawberry is a no go for me too!

Yeah i just personally dont like any strawberry flavor period.

I still have yet to try pb crunch. I bet that, ice cream sandwich, rocky road and cinnabun will go quickly.

Dylan answered the question. However I will have to try some of that vanilla caramel becuse I can't wait until Aug 20th.

Hey guys...looks like some of the proteins are back in stock!!!! I just ordered 2 Peanut Butter Crunches and Rocky Roads!!!! Looks as if we are back in business!!!

Better head over to the store now...otherwise I will take the rest in stock!!!

Top Bottom