Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whey to build protien

Yep. The wholesale cost of the raw whey protein has been going up literally monthly. Nate even commented somewhere that for almost a year, he ate the increase without raising the price.

I have to be honest, even at $50 before discount for 5lbs, it's still the best tasting out there! I just tried Dymatize Elite Fusion Milk Chocolate today because people RAVED about it. It was quite honestly one of the absolute WORST tasting protein mixes I've ever had the displeasure of drinking! I'll spend $50 for WTBM protein any day of the week after that shake today!

Yep. The wholesale cost of the raw whey protein has been going up literally monthly. Nate even commented somewhere that for almost a year, he ate the increase without raising the price.

I have to be honest, even at $50 before discount for 5lbs, it's still the best tasting out there! I just tried Dymatize Elite Fusion Milk Chocolate today because people RAVED about it. It was quite honestly one of the absolute WORST tasting protein mixes I've ever had the displeasure of drinking! I'll spend $50 for WTBM protein any day of the week after that shake today!

Hes also eating shipping too jus sux

just the free shipping alone is a big deal, especially for me being in hawaii but think about the shipping on two bags... a ten lb. shipment is fucking expensive... anytime prices go up it does suck but its still a great deal... this protein is such a higher quality than mainstream shitty proteins... so its definitely still worth it

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

You and me both bro...with flavors like Rocky Road, Cinnamon Bun, and now Peanut Butter Crunch, taste better than any protein that I have tried in the past, and there are more flavors to try. I know, sounded sales pitchy, but just being honest. Nate gives free shipping AND if I run out it will be on my doorstep in 3 days from placing the order...price is going up on food in general, at least good food, produce, whey protein is a food per say, so inflation!

Be thankful the FDA hasn't taken it away from us lol!!!

You and me both bro...with flavors like Rocky Road, Cinnamon Bun, and now Peanut Butter Crunch, taste better than any protein that I have tried in the past, and there are more flavors to try. I know, sounded sales pitchy, but just being honest. Nate gives free shipping AND if I run out it will be on my doorstep in 3 days from placing the order...price is going up on food in general, at least good food, produce, whey protein is a food per say, so inflation!

Be thankful the FDA hasn't taken it away from us lol!!!

This! And bro when our supplier goes up we have to go up. I know it does suck though!

Top Bottom