Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whey to build muscle

Heres a little secret... As much as i fucking LOVE the pb crunch, the most versatile flavor is the apple cinnamon... I cook it into egg whites and it just fucking oozes apple cinnamon... If you have half a brain and know how to cook properly, its fucking amazing... I also mix it in oatmeal... Oh yeah, and its great to drink too... =)

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app from Dylan Gemelli

Yeah I remembered you recommending the egg white idea. I use the cinnamon bun flavor in the egg whites and I swear the result tastes like a Belgian waffle. So damn good in oatmeal and Greek plain as well. Very versatile product which satisfies my sweet tooth.

I wasn't able to get any apple cinnamon at the time but I've tried pb crunch, cinn bun, rocky road, and vanilla Caramel. All very legit deliciousness ;)

Heres a little secret... As much as i fucking LOVE the pb crunch, the most versatile flavor is the apple cinnamon... I cook it into egg whites and it just fucking oozes apple cinnamon... If you have half a brain and know how to cook properly, its fucking amazing... I also mix it in oatmeal... Oh yeah, and its great to drink too... =)

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app from Dylan Gemelli

Yep I use it in my oatmeal now also thanks to Dylan. That's the only way ill eat it. I love it!

Top Bottom