Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wheytobuildmuscle Protein Facts: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

dylangemelli

In this video, I go into great detail about the highest quality and best tasting protein on the market today, Wheytobuildmuscle, brought to exclusively at Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding. Learn about the makeup, the quality and how to implement it into your every day diet. I also cover several other important and key roles of protein intake for everyone to learn from and utilize. As always, send all questions and comments to [email protected]. Enjoy the video!!

To order wheytobuildmuscle protein, go to http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Proteins/Whey-to-Build-Muscle-p290.html

The current flavors offered are: Peanut Butter Crunch, Rocky Road, Ice Cream Sandwich, Cake Batter and Cinnamon Bun...

If there's one flavour that stands out as being not necessarily the best tasting, but one that isn't too sweet, which one would it be?

I'm a vanilla flavour type of guy, so the flavours to choose from here, just sound too sweet to me.

Also, the flavour cookie dough has me baffled, because I've never tasted something like it before. What does it taste like? And don't just say cookie dough, because I've never tasted it before.

So please help a guy out and point me in the right direction.

If there's one flavour that stands out as being not necessarily the best tasting, but one that isn't too sweet, which one would it be?

I'm a vanilla flavour type of guy, so the flavours to choose from here, just sound too sweet to me.

Also, the flavour cookie dough has me baffled, because I've never tasted something like it before. What does it taste like? And don't just say cookie dough, because I've never tasted it before.

So please help a guy out and point me in the right direction.
I'm a vanilla flavor lover myself, and I can honestly tell you that you would love both the cake batter and ice cream sandwich flavors.

I'm a vanilla flavor lover myself, and I can honestly tell you that you would love both the cake batter and ice cream sandwich flavors.

This is exactly the kind of answer I was looking for, because I was contemplating ordering one of each, but I didn't want to risk not liking one or the other flavour and having to force it down or give it away. So thank you!!

N2bm should really think about making sampler packs and placing them in each order that goes out. Even if they don't want to give them away for free, I bet that there would be enough people interested in buying them at a small fee.

Who knows, maybe people will find out that they do like other flavours but just couldn't decide or won't take the chance like I wouldn't?

This is exactly the kind of answer I was looking for, because I was contemplating ordering one of each, but I didn't want to risk not liking one or the other flavour and having to force it down or give it away. So thank you!!

N2bm should really think about making sampler packs and placing them in each order that goes out. Even if they don't want to give them away for free, I bet that there would be enough people interested in buying them at a small fee.

Who knows, maybe people will find out that they do like other flavours but just couldn't decide or won't take the chance like I wouldn't?

its something we will take into consideration...

i think that you would do well with ice cream sandwich... honestly, none are too sweet but as someone that prefers something like vanilla, i would go with that first... you will absolutely love it...

That's not a bad idea. We've actually done sample packs in the past a few years ago, and if the demand is high enough that could potentially be an option. Honestly though, I've never met anyone that didn't like any flavor of whey to build muscle. It's that good

Top Bottom