Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whey to build muscle

tha_Waco_kid

Needto, are you gonna sit behind your computer with a straight face and tell me there are only 2 grams of sugar in this stuff!?!?! :) ....whoa, this stuff tastes unbelievable....I seriously am shocked at the flavor of this while mixed with plain 'ol water. Well done sir......the praise for this stuff is definitely accurate.

Peanut butter crunch.....be still, my heart. I'm in love.

Dude I just got ice cream sandwich. I seriously want to just mix up a gallon and drink it all day it's too damned good.

all the flavour N2BM come up with seem to very good, suspiciously good but hey im not complaining they certainly work, taste great and mix well no porridge shakes for me anymore lol

Needto, are you gonna sit behind your computer with a straight face and tell me there are only 2 grams of sugar in this stuff!?!?! :) ....whoa, this stuff tastes unbelievable....I seriously am shocked at the flavor of this while mixed with plain 'ol water. Well done sir......the praise for this stuff is definitely accurate.

hah I was thinking the same thing.. I love trying out new proteins but generally stick with TN. Recently picked up a 5lb bag of ice cream sandwhich & pb crunch - Tastes too damn good!! Seriously mix up a nice two scoops with just enough water to get a pudding consistency.. throw that in the freezer for 15mins - amazing.

hah I was thinking the same thing.. I love trying out new proteins but generally stick with TN. Recently picked up a 5lb bag of ice cream sandwhich & pb crunch - Tastes too damn good!! Seriously mix up a nice two scoops with just enough water to get a pudding consistency.. throw that in the freezer for 15mins - amazing.

I've never thought about that, damn good idea. I'm gonna try that!

All the flavor are great. I like to put a scoop in my oatmeal makes for some nice flavors. Or throw a scoop in some plain Greek yogurt, tons if protein there.

What I want to know is how you are holding a bag of my favorite flavor and I am not? I need to talk to someone about this shit lol.. :chomp:

Heres a little secret... As much as i fucking LOVE the pb crunch, the most versatile flavor is the apple cinnamon... I cook it into egg whites and it just fucking oozes apple cinnamon... If you have half a brain and know how to cook properly, its fucking amazing... I also mix it in oatmeal... Oh yeah, and its great to drink too... =)

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app from Dylan Gemelli

Top Bottom