Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whey protein doesn't digest well for me - any other protein options?

that must be some cheap stuff. try some designer protein, EAS precision protein or simply protein. if all else fails, start carrying a dozen eggs and couple of steaks with you every where you go:p seriously though, if the whey stil tears you up you can always try the soy products and BTW mix your shakes with water a couple of times just to see if it is the milk.

Valdez said:
Whey protein is ALL THE SAME. it either makes that label requirment or it doesn't. You never mentioned you had lactose intolerance so there must be some preservative or flavoring that you are allergic too. get a different brand.

isolate is just overpriced whey... 90% protein rather than 80% protein. if you are worried about 2 grams more per serving (ruffly) then use a little more. saying that someone must use an isolate over a standard WPC is assinine.

I disagree. The concentrate gives me digestive problems (lots of gas). The isolate causes no such problems. It is worth the extra money to me to avoid the gas pockets which make me feel like my gut is about to split open.

Top Bottom