Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where's the Duck Dynasty thread??

you know a lot about his generation living in the south, right?
You should know just as much as I know considering how much time you spend climbing up my ass on every thread.

I doubt many college educated Louisianans ever picked cotton as anything more than a curiosity.

The audacity of that man to say what he did is so facepalm, especially now that I"ve seen that link of yours. He probably had to do a week of farm labor as punishment for getting caught smoking weed with the team. And all the black folk were just so gosh darn nice to him for that one week....he just doesn't understand what that civil rights fuss was all about.

you know a lot about his generation living in the south, right?

wa38nr.jpg

333ipmp.jpg

No you're right, definitely looks like a weathered farmer working under the hot La sun. :rolleyes:

ipmf4j.jpg

so "white trash" posing on the beach in board shorts too. Yup...definitely credible.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'm college educated with multiple degrees and I used to hack the tops off volunteer rye out of wheat fields with a machete in the past. It's not hoeing cotton, but just because we're college educated doesn't mean we didn't do any physical labor in the past...

Redsam couldn't be any more stupid if he tried. Really. He's as dumb as they come. Nobody here takes anything he says seriously.

I'm college educated with multiple degrees and I used to hack the tops off volunteer rye out of wheat fields with a machete in the past. It's not hoeing cotton, but just because we're college educated doesn't mean we didn't do any physical labor in the past...
Quiet, woman. there weren't any underclass citizens to do it for you.

Top Bottom