Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where's the Duck Dynasty thread??

Pretty sure that old pic of Phil is actually a pic of Bud Bundy taken during the Married With Children days.

Nobody watched? Try 45 million people you dimwit

45 million hillbilly bish ngr's with an IQ of 10 don't count. I stand firm that nobody of even a modicum of human worth watched that show. Apparently you did so what category do you think you fall under?
:coffee:

and I usually can't stand Jesse Jackson, and yeah he's still picking his shots on this one like he always does......but he ain't wrong here. Jesse Jackson calls 'Duck Dynasty' star 'more offensive' than Rosa Parks' bus driver - MSN TV News

"These statements uttered by Robertson are more offensive than the bus driver in Montgomery, Alabama, more than 59 years ago,". "At least the bus driver, who ordered Rosa Parks to surrender her seat to a white person, was following state law. Robertson's statements were uttered freely and openly without cover of the law, within a context of what he seemed to believe was 'white privilege.'"

I'm sure there were alot of white people in south africa in the 60's who were like why are all these people so mad? Shouldn't they be grateful for their forced indentured servitude? I stand by my comment that there are approx 45 million worthless pieces of human garbage in this country that apparently feel the ole anus beard has a point.

Fake rednecks...I'll grow a beard on my anus for their money.

Duck Dynasty Before and After the Beards (25 Pics)

They're dirty pieces of shit. They're worse than the "white trash" they're acting like they are. Look at this gem from the old man....."The blacks worked for the farmers. I hoed cotton with them. I'm with the blacks, because we're white trash. We're going across the field& . They're singing and happy."

My ass he's ever "really" hoed cotton in his got damn life. Those pics are self explanatory..him and his whole family are frauds.

I doubt many college educated Louisianans ever picked cotton as anything more than a curiosity.

Top Bottom