Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

where to start

mxmxmx78501

i've been fat since i was a kid, have tried all the diets, some with results but i end up the same or worst sometimes i even gain more weight, i walk a lot but that doesnt seem to work for me
regards

you put way too much info up here..........

that was sarcasim

i need more info.

height
weight
lean body weight
bodyfat percentage
how many calories you take in on a daily basis

X

Hey mx,

have tried all the diets, some with results but i end up the same or worst sometimes i even gain more weight

This may be your problem. "Dieting" IMHO is not the way to go. You need to take a step back, evaluate your diet, change it accordingly, and add in some resistance training. Walking will help too, but if you really want to lose weight you have to make a commitment to eat well and excercise. I am in no way an expert, but I do consider myself to be somewhat knowledgable in the fields of fitness and nutrition, especially the basics. Exodus is right though, it would help to learn more about you...

NateDogg

one of the first things you would want to do is start hitting the weigths, more len muscle mass means more calories burned. And just like X said we need to know a lot more before we can really help

If you have a really hard time you may want to look into pharmacueticals(phentermine,E/C,etc.).

A non-pharmacuetical approach is to avoid all processed foods and excercise.

Top Bottom