Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where to go to find amateur competitions?

Tux

Since I've recovered from my major surgery last year, I've finally decided to stop putting off competing... I'd like to do it at least once while I'm still young and apparently still in great health :) However, I'm having crazy trouble finding local competitions to try for. I'm in the DC area, so anything in the Maryland, Virginia, heck even NJ and philly areas are options. I just don't want to end up doing my first contest up against seasoned vets and get ass-raped lol. Anyone know how I can find out where the local or amateur competitions are for this area in 2011? Much appreciated! I should already have a good trainer here in the area to help me get ready but will probably still be here for tips! Thanks in advance bros and girls!

I'm sure at a local show you will do great at the novice and even the open!
Great to see you back and hitting it hard after having liver cancer!!!!

I'm searching for NON-tested shows on the west coast. I have never competed, so obviously I not only amateur but novice. The bodybuilding.com search pulls up NOTHING in 2011, which I know can't be right.

Can someone help me out? Google doesn't find me much either.

Non-tested shows...Mountain West/West Coast...Amatuer.

Please!

Top Bottom