Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where should a newbie inject T? Thigh/Glute

Where should a newbie inject T - Glute or Thigh?

• Glute

Votes: 21 46.7%
  • Thigh

Votes: 24 53.3%

• Total voters
I love the quad. No pain, perfect control it's right in front of ur face no twisting of the body, simple and quick

Sent from my iPhone punk!
Train like a freak

Ive hit forearms once, couldnt hold too much... Lats was interesting to me.... I would say Glute is the best site.... Worse ever for me.... 200mg prop/100mg of tren in the delt... 3 mg, burning was for days.... delts are normally good... Quads kill me everytime... instant piip

If your forearms are anything like mine they are covered in veins.
I can't imagine where i could pin and not hit a vein.

Truthfully, it's the same way others inject other parts, with their own map of veins,..Find a section in-between the veins and 'go for it!'
In fact, veins are close to the skin, so don't worry about them if you're going in with a 1" or 1 and half" pin.
Try to aim in between the veins and you'll be okay. :qt:
Anything that goes much deeper, is likely more pain than pleasure. (not worth mentioning).

Injecting Quads re ideal IMO, especially if injecting yourself. You have much more control and can use two hands with one to hold and stabilize the syringe while using your other hand to inject. This can lead to a much more painless injection too

Injecting Quads re ideal IMO, especially if injecting yourself. You have much more control and can use two hands with one to hold and stabilize the syringe while using your other hand to inject. This can lead to a much more painless injection too

I agree with Rick. That's where in inject 90% of the time.

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

I agree with Rick. That's where in inject 90% of the time.

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

I agree as well...that and I cant turn around to see my ass well enough to stick it, so my wife injects me in my glute when needed...as I rotate 6 different sites.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Just go for the quad but...not that hard, lots of places to change to, switch between the left leg and right leg and it goes great with a 27g 1.25"-1.5" needle.

I prefer quads and glutes, glutes because of the almost complete lack of sensation involved, quads because you can see what you're doing and no twisting! other sites I've tried are biceps, calves, delts which were all fairly uncomfortable, and lats but I hit a vein on my second shot and haven't pinned there again since... I'd love to get comfortable with one more site but just haven't found something thats working for me yet....

Top Bottom